Guinea Pig Chat

Guinea Pig Chat

Back up forum for www.theguineapigforum.co.uk

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This is the temporary home of The Guinea Pig Forum whilst the main forum is undergoing a server transfer.

Share | 

C&C cages?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loutopia

PostSubject: C&C cages?    Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:21 am

Hi I'm after a c&c cage for my 3 little un's which consist of an adult neutered boy and 2 baby sisters. I'm thinking the 5x2ft size would be adequate but tonight have found a site that does 2x6ft ones, however they don't do liners and the websites that I have found that do, only go up to the 5x2ft size :-/
Can anyone advise me on where best to order these cages from and has anyone got the 6x2ft size? Is it better to get one with a ramp or loft or are guineas better on flat ground? I really don't know where to start with these cages so any help would be appreciated!!
Thanks Lou x
Back to top Go down
degu_rock

PostSubject: Re: C&C cages?    Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:18 am

I got my grids from a member on here and was enough for me to build 3 5x2 cages with lofts, my guineas love their lofts and gives them space from each other but some guineas don't like ramps and don't take to them but that's the beauty of a C&C cage you can change it if they don't like it Smile Regards the liners I just use normal fleece with puppy pads and paper under it Smile
Back to top Go down

C&C cages?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guinea Pig Chat :: Guinea Pig Welfare :: Housing-
Jump to: