Guinea Pig Chat

Guinea Pig Chat

Back up forum for www.theguineapigforum.co.uk

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This is the temporary home of The Guinea Pig Forum whilst the main forum is undergoing a server transfer.

Share | 

Find original The Guinea Pig Forum Pages while the website is down.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stewybus

PostSubject: Find original The Guinea Pig Forum Pages while the website is down.   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:14 pm

A little tip: If you want to view any old posts from TGPF you can if you get the right searchwords: For instance, I did a thread about 6 months ago titled "A Different Type of Run". to find this go into Google advanced search & type in guineapigforum (all one word) in top box & different type of run in the second box. Hit the search button & it comes up with 2 results, the first being "A Different Type of Run - The Guinea Pig Forum". Don't click on this header (in blue) but go to the next line (in green) & hit the downward pointing arrow at end of line which will then add a box called "Cached". Hit this and you go to the original thread. Unfortunate you can only get the first page, about 10 posts. If you need a later page you can maybe add more search words eg member name to get more choices.
Back to top Go down
sport_billy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Find original The Guinea Pig Forum Pages while the website is down.   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Nice one Stewy!
Back to top Go down
stewybus

PostSubject: Re: Find original The Guinea Pig Forum Pages while the website is down.   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:49 pm

sport_billy wrote:
Nice one Stewy!
I discovered this a few years ago when my own website went down. You just have to know a few keywords which will get you to the post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find original The Guinea Pig Forum Pages while the website is down.   

Back to top Go down

Find original The Guinea Pig Forum Pages while the website is down.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guinea Pig Chat :: Annoucements & Technical :: Techncial Issues-
Jump to: