Guinea Pig Chat

Guinea Pig Chat

Back up forum for www.theguineapigforum.co.uk

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This is the temporary home of The Guinea Pig Forum whilst the main forum is undergoing a server transfer.

Share | 

Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LisaAli

PostSubject: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:13 pm

We all have an all time favourite guinea pig pigture and the reason why we love it so much.  So can you please post your pigture and give your reasons why.

Here is ours of Wallace and Gromit together - its terrible quality but for some reason we lost a lot of the photos we had of them together.  This is one of the few we have of them together as Gromit passed over the Rainbow Bridge a year ago.

Lisa & Ali X
Back to top Go down
Boss Hogg
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Mine is my avatar, it was taken a week after I got Angel and Lola. It was the first time they let me near them without running away to hide.
Back to top Go down
degu_rock

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Aw this is too hard looked though all my pics but can't choose just one so this is my current favourite as it shows the trust a little piggy can have in his human, this is Casper having an afternoon snooze on my knee, its special as he hasn't been with me long but the trust he has in me is amazing I love you 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Aww such lovely pictures.
Back to top Go down
flintstones

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:41 pm

My little man, I forgot how much I missed him until I looked at him just now, he was a huge character. Me and him had such a special bond.

Sadly, there won't ever be another P.

Last edited by flintstones on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flintstones

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Degu_rock - Casper looks very much at home.
Back to top Go down
Rosierum

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:07 pm

One of my many favourites

Back to top Go down
Dancegal

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:17 pm

This is My Favourite picture of my previous Guinea pig( But still part of his life). I have many Favourites, but love this picture as shows how he loves the camera and showing of His Lovely Rosettes for being so cute and good in front of the camera

Back to top Go down
sport_billy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 pm

So many great pigtures, lovely to see Mr P again Jo!

Here is two of mine

My two special girls

Cookie and Treacy Bum

and little Putt and me, it took 5 years to gain Putt's trust she was a very timid girl but it was the most amazing last 10 months Rach and I spent with her after we lost her sister

Thats Putt in the logo at top of screen
Back to top Go down
helen105281

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Lovely to put a face to the name Lee. Mine is my avatar, me and my beloved Nigel.
Back to top Go down
Mrs sport_billy

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:50 pm

[quote="sport_billy"]

Cookie and Treacy Bum

I was going to add this one!

My favourite putt one is her in the bowl - will get lee to upload it as I'm on the works iPad. Also there's a lovely one of pitch in her wooden house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Aww they have lovely memories for you.
Back to top Go down
theoretikos

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:35 pm

This is currently my favourite as they still remind me of the Kray twins Smile

Back to top Go down
Superpiggies!

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Omg!!!! They're so Cute!!! lol! 
Back to top Go down
LisaAli

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:25 pm

theoretikos wrote:
This is currently my favourite as they still remind me of the Kray twins Smile

Don't forget the victim in the background... lol! 
Back to top Go down
Julesie

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:50 pm

I have many many favourites so its hard to choose but this one has to be at the top of my list.

The boys posed themselves like this and it reminds me of a little heart. Sadly, Ludwig, the one with the brown eye patch has passed away so this photo means even more to me now.

Back to top Go down
mushiipeas

PostSubject: They we're so little!   Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:04 pm

This is my favourite, i wasn't expecting little babies but as soon as i saw them i fell in love and had to keep them all, they are just a few hours old here!  Very Happy 

" />
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?   

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Guinea Pig Pigture & Why ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guinea Pig Chat :: Chat Zone :: Guinea Pig Chat-
Jump to: