Guinea Pig Chat

Guinea Pig Chat

Back up forum for www.theguineapigforum.co.uk

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This is the temporary home of The Guinea Pig Forum whilst the main forum is undergoing a server transfer.

Share | 

Intro #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesss

PostSubject: Intro #2   Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Hello,

Been on the TGPF for about 2-3 months ish... Maybe...?

I have 5 girlies - Maple, Pecan, Bo, Patchy & Lucky :)Maple is currently on the mend due to a skin condition poor baby :(want to get her little paw gloves to stop her scratching her back! She's such a stubborn little thing!

I can now continue neglecting my boyfriend for all thing guinea pig related :Dhehehe... Twisted Evil 

Jess
Back to top Go down
jenniferanneharris

PostSubject: Re: Intro #2   Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Hi Jesss x
Back to top Go down
stewybus

PostSubject: Re: Intro #2   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:28 am

Jesss wrote:
Hello,

Been on the TGPF for about 2-3 months ish... Maybe...?

I have 5 girlies - Maple, Pecan, Bo, Patchy & Lucky :)Maple is currently on the mend due to a skin condition poor baby :(want to get her little paw gloves to stop her scratching her back! She's such a stubborn little thing!

I can now continue neglecting my boyfriend for all thing guinea pig related :Dhehehe... Twisted Evil 

Jess
Hi Jess, Welcome to this alternative forum which is a godsend while the main one is down. I've also got a girl with skin problems, see the thread about Minky. If you find anything to stop Maple scratching herself I'd really appreciate it if you post it on here or TGPF. Degu-rock suggested cutting nails short which I'd already done last night & maybe putting tape on her feet (I don't think she'd like that), also wrapping something round her body to cover the area. Hopefully I'll get some more help today as yesterday the Birmingham meet up took place so a lot of regulars weren't on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro #2   

Back to top Go down

Intro #2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guinea Pig Chat :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: