Guinea Pig Chat

Guinea Pig Chat

Back up forum for www.theguineapigforum.co.uk

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This is the temporary home of The Guinea Pig Forum whilst the main forum is undergoing a server transfer.

Share | 

Just want to share a review of the cage liners I bought.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
suzyhenke

PostSubject: Just want to share a review of the cage liners I bought.   Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:23 pm

This woman is fantastic and has made me 2 beautiful liners, I meant to post this last week but the old forum went down. Anyhow I found her on ebay advertising zoo-zone cage liners. Can't post a link as I'm not allowed. The seller goes by the name of rodders1510

They were a perfect fit, although she advertises they are for a zoo-zone cage (no idea what that is) she makes custom orders to fit any cage. My 2x4 c&c cage liners were just right and a good price too. Thought I would pass it on as she has no web shop or face-book page.
Back to top Go down
LisaAli

PostSubject: Re: Just want to share a review of the cage liners I bought.   Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Thanks for sharing study  Fab stuff. Do you have an email address for her Question , as we have one C & C which is a weird shape.. lol!
Back to top Go down
suzyhenke

PostSubject: Re: Just want to share a review of the cage liners I bought.   Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:54 pm

George Shaw

g shaw 860 at ntlworld dot com

I can't post links as this website wont let me, hope you can figure it out. Alternatively search on ebay for zoozone cage liners and the seller is rodders. Hope this helps. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just want to share a review of the cage liners I bought.   

Back to top Go down

Just want to share a review of the cage liners I bought.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guinea Pig Chat :: Guinea Pig Welfare :: Housing-
Jump to: