Guinea Pig Chat

Guinea Pig Chat

Back up forum for www.theguineapigforum.co.uk

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This is the temporary home of The Guinea Pig Forum whilst the main forum is undergoing a server transfer.

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sue G

PostSubject: Hello   Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:08 pm

I've been a member of TGPF for several years, most of which time I've been without piggies. However, last weekend I adopted dancegal's little Oscar, and have totally fallen in love.

I'm surprised hackers have any interest in a guinea pig forum - but we're having a bit of bad luck lately, one way and another, aren't we Sad  .
Back to top Go down
stewybus

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi Sue, I'm glad to see that you've made it here. Do you have knowledge of skin problems. If you do please look at my post about Minky. I've left my email address (in a fashion). It won't let me post it in the normal way for 7 days.
Back to top Go down
jenniferanneharris

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi Sue Smile
Back to top Go down
Sue G

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:36 pm

stewybus wrote:
Hi Sue, I'm glad to see that you've made it here. Do you have knowledge of skin problems. If you do please look at my post about Minky. I've left my email address (in a fashion). It won't let me post it in the normal way for 7 days.
Sorry Stewy, I can't help - having been so long without guinea pigs, I feel rather like a "newcomer" to it all, but I hope someone else can be of assistance.
Back to top Go down
stewybus

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Sue G wrote:
stewybus wrote:
Sorry Stewy, I can't help - having been so long without guinea pigs, I feel rather like a "newcomer" to it all, but I hope someone else can be of assistance.
Thanks anyway, helen105281 has sent an email & I've sent pics to her. I've taken Minky to vet but regular guinea pig savvy vet on a weeks holiday. She said to use Invermectin, Baytril & a probiotic.

I've checked the other 4 piggies & no sign of anything wrong with them
Back to top Go down
Jerrybelly

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Hi Sue!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   

Back to top Go down

Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1