Guinea Pig Chat

Guinea Pig Chat

Back up forum for www.theguineapigforum.co.uk

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This is the temporary home of The Guinea Pig Forum whilst the main forum is undergoing a server transfer.

Share | 

Whats hapened to the guinea pig forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
suzyhenke

PostSubject: Whats hapened to the guinea pig forum?   Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:32 am

So I tried to get onto the website and it says hacked by SeCuR!TY DR@G0N! Who are they? I have heard the name before somewhere, but why would someone want to hack a guinea pig forum? Syrian army? I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
sport_billy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats hapened to the guinea pig forum?   Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:36 am

Hey, don't worry. it wont have been a deliberate target. Hackers have programs that crawl the web looking for sites with exploits in the programming and hack a site that way. Unfortunately due to the problems the forum has had it left it open to this sort of thing. We were not the only website to get hacked by this 'hacking group'

We will get it sorted but it may take a while.
Back to top Go down
Boss Hogg
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats hapened to the guinea pig forum?   Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:42 am

The site used to launch the attack has links to Assad the Syrian terrorist organisation. The attack was systematic and commenced on the 12th September. We will keep you informed on progress, but rest assured, we have the best working on it to get us back home. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats hapened to the guinea pig forum?   

Back to top Go down

Whats hapened to the guinea pig forum?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guinea Pig Chat :: Chat Zone :: Guinea Pig Chat-
Jump to: